Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Winner Challenge 131 - Christmas presents

Good evening Folks!

If you're in the UK I hope you are keeping warm and cosy during this cold snap!

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week for
our CHRISTMAS PRESENT challenge.

We had some great entries and fantastic interpretations of the theme - the DT enjoyed visiting your blogs!!

Now I know you'd all like to know if you are a winner so get your fingers crossed.....

Our first prize this week is from Laurettas Digital Stamps



The lucky winner is:

That's #10 Crafty Girl with this cute ornament:


Our next prize is 3 die cut packs from Crimson Cloud


The lucky winner is:
#19 - Denise G with this fab tag and candle set


Congratulations to our two winners, please get in touch with us to claim your prizes (link at top of page) and grab your blinkies from here

This week the difficult task of choosing the top 3 has fallen to me (Paddington Fan) and I have to admit I have been dithering about it for ages, you're all too good!! Here are my choices:

1. Trollkatta ((#49) with this gorgeous chocolate gift:


2. Berit (#50) with this gorgeous box


& 3. Crafty Chris (#66) with these funky felt Christmas trees:

Congratulations to you all, please grab your blinkies from here.

We hope you can join us tomorrow for another challenge,
Love Jacky and the CRAFT team.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo - I'm a winner. Thank you xx
    Congrats to the rest of the winners xx
    Denise G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my trees in the top 3, tried getting the badge but it keeps saying Whoops.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei !

    I'm at the Top 3 - Thank You so much !
    I'm glad you like my card.

    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!