Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 23 September 2010

CRAFT Challenge 69, Teenagers

Good morning crafters!

It's Thursday again and that means another challenge from us.

We have had some great entries again into last week's challenge, the winner was announced in the post below and will be able to claim 2 lovely stamps from our sponsor last week.

Today's challenge is called Teenagers and this means we want you to create something around the subject of teenagers. I'm sure you can think of something.

Our sponsor this week is one of our valued regulars Toucan Scraps. The prize this week is the winner's choice of a product from Angela's store. If you can't wait to go and play with her gorgeous stamps, papers, scrapbook kits or boxes why not go and have a look at her shop and buy some of her very reasonably priced products. The Team was lucky enough to be able to play with her new City Street digi papers.



And here is what the team has created this week:


 








Tigerlover (junior DT)



I'm sure you'll agree there are some fabulous creations from the team again. We are looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations. Happy Crafting!

Jo and the CRAFT team.

5 comments:

  1. fabulous set of cards folks thank you. I'll come and visit you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dt cards very interesting challenge must get my thinking cap on !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya have tried to upload my card but inlinkz freezes when I try to add my picture. here is a link to my card hope I canm still joinin please, thanks Julye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for dt cards and challenge. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inlinkz is being a bug and not letting me link my card. :( Here it is anyway!

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!