Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 10 December 2009

Winner Challenge 28

I can not belive it only just over two weeks until Christmas!I must appologise for not leaving comments myself this week, unfortunately we have had all three of our children poorly yet again. I am sure the rest of the DT have been making up for my short comings though.
We really appreciate everyone that is taking the time to still enter the challenges as I am sure everyone has lots to do at this busy time of year.
Random.org has chosen as this weeks winner

Julye B's

Very Christmassy indeed!



Please e-mail us your address and I will pop the fab stamps from the Crafty pad in the post.
I have been using my leaf and flourish one so much since I bought it - I'm sure it will be a big hit with you....

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me a winner I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with my prize Julye
    will drop you an email
    thanks again Julye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julye - stamps in the post - have fun! Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!